Book your Year 6 Open Evening Ticket
Recognising that the pandemic is still very much with us, and that we have a responsibility to safeguard everyone involved in our open evening – visiting children, parents/carers, our staff and students – we have planned an open evening with two options this year:
Option A – Face to Face Open Evening with safety measures
If you would prefer to visit school in person:
- Visit our Eventbrite page to book a one-hour slot to visit school between 15.30 and 19.30 on Thursday 23rd September.
- To reduce crowds in the building, bookings will be restricted to three people per Year 6 child.
- We will welcome you to school at your pre-booked time and you will join a tour around the school led by a member of our Senior Leadership Team, giving you the opportunity to see different subjects in action, meet our teachers and students, and to ask lots of questions. Tours will last around an hour.
- At the end of the tour, myself and members of our Year 7 team will be available to answer any further questions.
- We would encourage adult visitors to school to wear a face covering when in the building.
Option B – Remote Open Evening with the opportunity to submit questions
If you would prefer to access information online please visit the 'Join Us' pages of our website. Here you will find lots of videos and resources to help you to learn more about our school.