In this section you can find information about each of the different subjects studied at Westfield, as well as supporting resources and revision guides.
AIMS AND PRINCIPLES
At Westfield we aim to provide a curriculum that enables all students to achieve their very best. Our curriculum is designed to deliver excellent learning opportunities for all students and is linked to our ARKS vision:
- Broad and balanced curriculum that enables students to achieve varied, relevant qualifications that enable successful next steps.
- AMBITIOUS curriculum that challenges all students to achieve the very best they can, equips them to learn for life and develops their cultural capital.
- Skills focused curriculum that enables students to be READY for the world of work and challenges of adult life.
- An inclusive curriculum that enables all students to participate and develop the social and self-awareness that enables them to be KIND citizens.
- An engaging curriculum that students enjoy, enabling them to develop as healthy, happy, confident and SAFE young people.
- A curriculum that is cost effective that is transparent, equitable and deploys the school resources to maximise student outcomes.