Title of qualification
Level 1/Level 2 GCSE (9-1) in Mathematics
remote learning resources
- Use Hegarty Maths to complete home learning and complete independent work.
Your child needs to use their name and date of birth to log in, they set their own password and can send their teachers a message to reset it if required.
There is lots of opportunity for students to do independent wok on Hegarty Maths through Fix up 5 and MemRi.
- Use the Maths Genie website to access past papers to print off and attempt (worked solutions and videos provided as well):
(All the above links are available to access through "The Hub" section on the Weduc app as well)
- Use the Corbett Maths website every day to practice the "5-a-day" set of questions at the appropriate level:
- Use the On Maths website to complete online versions of past papers and predicted papers, which will be marked as you progress:
- Please click here to view a file which has a set of questions and solutions on every skill needed at every grade for GCSE Maths and is a great document to work through if all else is exhausted.