Year 9 History
In this year we cover:
- How and why did the Holocaust happen?
- Aspects of World War Two: was the dropping of the atomic bomb justified? How was Sheffield affected by war? Comparison through time - World War One v. World War Two.
These topics are covered and are also part of the GCSE History curriculum:
- The American West: the early settlement of the West c.1835-1862.
- The American West: the development of the Plains c.1862-1876.
- The American West: conflicts and conquests c.1876-1895.