Our Curriculum Intent:
Our science faculty share our school's commitment to implementing a curriculum that:
- Is ambitious for every student
- Develops students' social and cultural capital
- Supports ambitious next steps
To ensure this happens our aim is for:
- Students to question the world around them, proactively seeking answers, and developing a love of scientific learning.
- Students to know and question scientific ideas and principles.
- Students to understand why science is relevant to their lives and futures.
More information about the content and sequencing of our science curriculum can be found via the links below to our 'Learning Journeys' and via the links to the left.
For more information about English at Westfield, please contact Ms J Palethorpe, Faculty Leader fo Science.