Clubs and extra curricular activities
At Westfield, we aim to nurture our pupils’ talents and interests. A wide range of activities are put on at lunchtimes and after school which all students are welcome to participate in.
Departments also offer enrichment opportunities that allow pupils to experience their subjects beyond traditional classroom teaching.
Please see the current list of extra curricular clubs for this academic year (2021-2022).
- All Year Groups - Drama club, 2:30-3:30pm with Miss Smith in room 243
- Years 7, 8 & 9 - Dance with Excel 2:45-3:30pm
- Years 7, 8 & 9 - Martial Arts with Excel 2:45-3:30pm
- Y8 - Looking into the world of film, 2:45-3:30pm with Miss Oates in room 136
- All Year Groups - Boxing with Fitness Factory 2:45-3:30pm
- Y7-10 - Dungeons and Dragons, 2:30-3:30pm with Mrs Hasketh in room 232
- Y11 - Dungeons and Dragons, 3:45-4:45pm with Mrs Hasketh in room 232