Weduc is a communications app we have introduced to improve communication between school and home.
We use it to send you direct messages, and it also has the school calendar plus other key documents, as well as a newsfeed. It provides information about your child, such as their attendance, timetable, teachers, behaviour, detentions and achievements. We strongly recommend that you use this app, as we can instantly send you important messages, such as information about school closures.
You can also use Weduc to notify us of any changes to your contact details, or any personal information we hold about your child.
How to access Weduc
You can log in to Weduc in a number of ways:
- By downloading the app onto your smart phone or tablet. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play.
- By logging in via the Weduc website/portal at: https://app.weduc.co.uk/
- By logging in via the Weduc website/portal using the remote login page on this website - which is always via the menubar at the top of each webpage.
how to update personal details
- You can update your own contact details by using the edit feature in Weduc. Please navigate to the Parents globe, click on your name, then click on the pencil icon then make and save your changes.
- To update your child's details, please complete a Student Contacts Update form, or a Student Data Collection Sheet (for details in addition to contact details, eg, medical, parental consents, etc). Please navigate to the Forms globe, select the relevant form then complete the necessary fields and submit the form.
If you have any queries about Weduc please contact Mrs Dodds at: firstname.lastname@example.org